Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ.
BIBLE STUDIES & CLASSES
Whether studying a specific section of the Bible or a Bible-related topic, we offer various classes on Sundays and during the week.
Our normal schedule includes Adult Sunday School classes offered at 9:15 on Sunday mornings. These are series-based classes, led by various FPC members. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Pauls Letter To The Romans led by Elder Linda VanHook
- The Book of Acts led by Ray Treen
- The Book of Hebrews led by Dr. Bob Yost
- College & Career Bible Study led by Rachel Minter
On Tuesdays, we offer a morning class for all adults and an afternoon class for women. Both led by Elder Linda VanHook.
Mid-Week classes are varied and open to adults, youth, and children.
Information about these classes are announced as they are scheduled. Of course, you may always call the church office for more details.
No one is meant to do life alone. We are made for relationships, especially with others of our age and similar life situations.
Life Groups are a great way to get started on these relationships and get involved in the church. You do not have to be a member of FPC to join a group.
We have groups for all ages and phases of life. Through these groups, you will experience Bible study, fellowship, mission projects, and worship.
Joining a Life Group is where real, life-enriching relationships can form and grow.
Here is a list of the active Life Groups at FPC:
- MUMS (Mothers Uplifting Mothers) LAUNCHING Friday, April 14 from 9:00am-11:00am in the Hospitality Center. Child care will be provided. For more information, contact Pastor Danny Chandler at the church office or Claire McGraw.
- TBD College & Career meets bi-weekly on Mondays @ 6:00pm in the Family Room. For more information, contact Pastor Danny Chandler at the church office.
- Circle 3 Life Group: This life group is for women and meets the first Monday of each month @ 12:00pm at Claire McGraw's home.
- Solivita FPC Life Group: This is a group of "FPC'ers" that live in the Solivita Community. They usually meet on Monday's at 7:00pm. The location changes often so please contact Elder Dennis LeRoy for more information.
Please call the church office for any information regarding these life groups.
WOMAN OF WORTH
Our WOW, Women's Ministry offers fellowship for all Christian women. It is a time to get together and just be God’s girls! Whether it happens at a Saturday morning seminar, an over-night trip, or an afternoon of Bible study, it is a great time to connect with each other and grow in relationship with Jesus! We value time together to nurture each other, grow in faith, spend time in discussion and, of course, have fun!
BAND OF BROTHERS
Our Band of Brothers Men Ministry understands the need for male bonding, for the opportunity for fathers, husbands, and single men to shake off their daily responsibilities and share fellowship with other Christian men. Whether enjoying a local ball game, pitching in to help the elderly or disabled, competing on the golf course, or coming together for breakfast and a speaker, we provide dedicated, loving, confidential Christian fellowship for our brothers, equipping them to handle future challenges through prayer and Biblical devotion. We strive to do all for the glory of God.
The Band Of Brothers meet regularly on Thursday mornings @ 8:00am at R Place Eatery.